, ,

Okay so the ball is rolling ! Here in South Africa you need to submit an electricity certificate when selling a house . However due to the circumstances of my seller I am taking the responsibility for this as we stipulated in our Purchase Contract.  So the time has come ……

I am not knowledgeable about this process so my brother in law has volunteerd to consult. We are having a bit of a walk through tomorrow evening to determine what needs doing before getting quotes from authorised contractors.  Super Exciting  !!!