The TO DO list got a bit of setback as I had a burglary in which the thugs cleared out my garage . This means that I now have no tools and need to start purchasing them again from scratch. However the current no ladder , no tools situation does not affect everything on the list and some things are crossed off as you can see below.
I am hoping to start priming the raw plaster tomorrow as I have purchased the primer this afternoon. Good luck with your own list !
1. Sort garden services to mow my lawn on a schedule.
2. Prime the raw plaster from the electrical work.
3. Do something to my kitchen dresser to give it some personality.
4. Paint the bathroom walls and trim a nice crisp white
5. Make a decision on the shower curtain situation.
6. Hang pictures on the walls.
7. Weed the front lawn .
8. Give the house some Xmas cheer for the festive season.
9. Have my beige bedroom curtains laundered as they are super dusty from the wall cutting.
10. Set a date to .have some sort of housewarming party