Tags

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

In last weeks post I mentioned the weird – shelf that I was having an issue with. Funds are pretty tight as with any renovation so I decided that a paint makeover was the only viable option at the moment.

I decided to remove the frame which the glass doors were fitted into because it wasn’t very nicely made and really looked tacky in my opinion. After much deliberation it got done and I cannot wait for the paint to dry ! I think the little doors at the  bottom will also be painted quite soon and new hardware is an absolute must or at least a bit of spray paint application to the existing hardware. Have a lovely week!

Advertisements